Australia Visa Immigration Lawyers Migration Australian PR HSMP - Resident Return Visa


MARNs 0107902;
Resident Return Visa

You want to apply for a Resident Return Visa but you haven't met the residency requirement !

To be granted a Resident Return Visa (RRV) automatically you must have been living in Australia for at least 2 years during the last 5.  If you haven't, then you must ask for a waiver of the residency requirement.

The only way you will be granted a waiver of the residency requirement is to show that you have ties to Australia.

The Migration Regulations are quite specific on the kinds of ties you must have.  If you can't show that you have these ties then your application will be refused.

AusVisas can help you by showing DIAC what ties you have to Australia and building a case for a waiver of the residency requirements for you. 

Email AusVisas now at This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it for information on how we can help you.  Put "Resident Return Visa" in the subject line.

Include the following information in your email: 

  • Your home country.

  • The type of visa you have.

  • Your normal place of residence.

  • Are you employed or do you own a business there?

  • What ties do you have to Australia - such as business, property, family, cultural etc.

  • Your contact details (so that we can contact you).

An AusVisas agent will contact you within 2 business days and discuss your case with you.



Privacy Policy | Copyright & Disclaimer | SEO | Internet Marketing

Copyrights 2006 AusVisas. All rights reserved.
Zeidan Consulting: Web Design | IT Business Solutions

Planning your migration to Australia? Get the facts about Australia Visas and Australian PR before you leave your country. is the premium immigration lawyers for Australian Immigration.

We will provide you with step by step assistance in getting your visa to Australia and your Australian PR. Get the details of the HSMP and begin your life in Australia today!